customized scanning solutions
we have been trusted by organizations throughout the country to scan
millions of documents and images. our many satisfied customers reap
the benefits of a digital workplace, and you can be among them.
- decreased administrative cost
- decreased storage space requirements
- increased search capability
- a backup and disaster recovery system
- a valuable tool for sox, hipaa and other mandates
- easy media retrieval
optiscan is equipped to scan nearly any type of media, from standard documents and forms to drawings and x-rays. we can capture images
in color, black-and-white or grayscale, depending on your needs.
packaging & retrieving electronic documents
all scanned images are packaged in your choice of digital formats, such
as jpg, tiff or pdf. these digital versions won’t ever degrade, and
in many cases, the images are actually clearer than the originals.
during the scanning process, we can also incorporate a number of features so you can easily and quickly retrieve documents with just a few clicks. hours of wading through files cabinets is literally reduced to a matter of seconds.
- index your files to merge with an existing reference database
- create a new, customized indexing system for your company based on your search requirements
- use optical character recognition (ocr) to automatically extract
index information from printed documents
- incorporate barcodes to use as document separators and keyword links
- hand-key index information from non-standard or handwritten documents
visit our faq to learn more the scanning process
and digital document retrieval.
flexible staffing options
depending on your needs and time restrictions, there are a number
of ways we can staff your scanning project:
on-site: we can come to your company, set up a remote
workspace and scan all files on-site. this method is helpful
for companies that need easy access to their files/documents
during the scanning process.
off-site: we can ship your media to our headquarters in
phoenix and conduct all scanning at our offices. this is ideal
for companies that need to free up storage space immediately.
in-house: we can staff your organization with full-time document
experts for on-going projects. visit document management staffing
to learn more.